- Advanced oxidation laundry system for use with residential washing machines (same technology as commercial systems).
- Use little or no detergent, bleach, or fabric softener for normally soiled clothes
- Eliminates need for hot water in laundry.
- Expected to provide over 10 years of service and still includes a 3 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Simple, easy to follow ten minute installation.
- pureWash® consumes just 25 watts of electricity (less than the average light bulb) because it only uses electricity when the washing machine calls for water.
- No need to heat water.
- Clothes dry faster without soap residue.
- No discharge of chemicals in laundry waste water and therefore making our environment safer.
- Improves health of septic systems with decreased clogging and increased decomposition by "good bacteria" (which detergent chemicals can kill).
- Reduces disposal of plastic laundry containers that clutter our landfills (average family of 4 uses approximately 37 containers per year).
- Reduces or eliminates skin irritations and allergic reactions caused by residual chemicals in fabric from detergent, bleach, and fabric softener.
- Ozone kills micro-organisms found in soiled laundry (kills bacteria 3000 times faster than bleach).
- Ozone kills Salmonella, E Coli, and many other bacteria by rupturing their cell walls. (not always destroyed with conventional laundry practices).
- Brighter whites and sharper colors due to no chemicals or hot water.
- No need to sort clothes due to eliminating hot water and bleach (except new fabrics).
- Clothes will be softer and fluffier as a result of no detergent residue.
- No need to purchase special detergents for infants, children, or those sensitive to chemicals.
- Please note: Washers classified as high-efficiency versus standard efficiency will require different systems.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.