Make grilling the perfect steak or roast even easier with Napoleon's ACCU-PROBE Bluetooth Thermometer. Use the LCD display to monitor the temperature of up to four separate probes. This Bluetooth enabled device will alert your phone when the food has reached the perfect temperature. The magnetic base means that this BBQ thermometer stays where you put it. Grill steaks and roasts exactly how you want them by setting custom temperatures, ensuring everyone gets exactly what they want. The Napoleon ACCU-PROBE Bluetooth Thermometer comes with two probes and probe markers to know exactly which steak is which. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons. Declaration of Conformity: https://www.napoleon.com/sites/default/files/2019-09/declaration-of-conformity.pdf
- Cooking the perfect meal is so much easier when using a digital BBQ thermometer
- Use your favorite smart device to ensure that your food is cooked to perfection
- Set custom temperatures for each cut/piece of food
- Includes two stacking, cord storage wraps to ensure that the probes and cords remain tangle-free
- This set contains one Bluetooth enabled base and two probes
- Monitor up to 4 separate probes on one unit
- The magnetic base on the display makes sure that this BBQ thermometer stays where you put it
- Probe markers ensure that no one's steaks/food get overcooked or mixed up
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.